Lichfield Canal Heritage Towpath Trail


Heritage Trail Home Page

Points of Interest

© 2016 Lichfield & Hatherton Canals Restoration Trust

This junction on the Wryley and Essington Canal from Catshill Junction is the point where the Anglesey Feeder  was constructed in 1799 from Norton Bog (now called Chasewater Reservoir) subsequently made navigable as the Anglsey Branch in 1862 ??

Access


2.20 Km.

1.37 Mls.

Distance from Catshill

Distance from Huddlesford

11.70 Km.

7.27 Mls.

Ogley Junction

On canal line

Relative Position

Restoration phase

5

Previous (left) Next (right)

Catshill

Index

Huddlesford

Photo: Just over 7 miles and 30 locks  to  Huddlesford


View Lichfield Canal Points of Interest in a larger map

 Ogley Junction in 1955.