Registered Charity No. 702429
"500 Club" Capital Fund
Restoration of the Lichfield & Hatherton Canals requires substantial capital expenditure on land purchase and rebuilding structures.
The Capital Fund has been established to raise funds specifically for this purpose.
The “500 Club” could contribute up to £3,000 a year - or even more - whilst, for just £12 a year
Club Members get four chances of winning prizes of up to £400 - or maybe more each time!
Become a member of our 500 Club for the chance to win prizes of up to £400 every three months!
50% of the 500 Club income will be retained for capital expenditure essential for restoration of our two canals… and
50% paid in prizes to its members.
To take part you must be over 18 years old. The full “500 Club” Rules are published below.
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ....
ONLINE PAYMENT: To order online, click on the "Add to Cart" button below.
Your 500 Club membership number(s) will be sent to you by email
If you prefer to send in your application by post you can download and complete an Application form and send it with your payment or completed bankers order to:-
THE 500 CLUB SECRETARY, LHCRT LTD,
88 SPRING LANE, WHITTINGTON,
Telephone number for enquiries: 01543 671427
or email Mavis Moore
Lichfield & Hatherton Canals Restoration Trust Limited
“500 CLUB” RULES
- The name of the Club shall be “Lichfield & Hatherton Canals 500 Club” (hereinafter called the “500 Club”).
- The object of the 500 Club shall be the raising of funds for capital expenditure by the Lichfield & Hatherton Canals Restoration Trust Limited (hereinafter called the “Trust”).
- All 500 Club Members must be aged over 18 and may take more than one subscription which will count as an additional Member of the 500 Club. Members can join or leave the 500 Club at any time and will be informed of their membership number(s).
- All subscriptions to the 500 Club will be at the rate of £12 (twelve pounds) per annum, payable yearly in advance. Members will be allocated 1 chance in each of 4 successive quarterly draws per annual subscription paid.
- 50% of income will be retained for the Trust’s Capital Fund and 50% paid to 500 Club Members in prizes. Expenditure of capital will be at the Trust’s discretion.
- Prizes will be drawn four times a year at the end of March, June, September and December and winners will be notified in writing and announced in the Trust’s magazine and website.
- Based on a membership of 500, maximum prizes will be:
1st PRIZE £400 approx. 26% income
2nd PRIZE £250 approx. 17% income
3rd PRIZE £100 approx. 7% income
- In the event of applications being received from more, or less than 500 Members, the scale of prizes will be proportionally increased or decreased.
- Administration of the 500 Club will be controlled by three Trustees appointed by the Council of the Trust.
- The Rules of the 500 Club may be amended by the Council of the Trust and reported in the Trust’s magazine.
- The decision of the Trustees shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the operation of the 500 Club.
- 500 Club accounts shall be kept by the Trustees and be examined annually with the Trust’s formal accounts.
Registered with Lichfield District Council under the Gambling Act 2005
Published January 2007 (revised May 2008) by the Lichfield & Hatherton Canals Restoration Trust Limited
Registered in England Co. No. 2456172
Registered Charity No. 702429
For a list of winners
About Us | Membership | Contact Us | News | Lichfield Canal | Hatherton Canal | Working Parties | Noticeboard | Environment | Diary Dates
Strategy | Links | Cut Both Ways | Sales | David Suchet Appeal | Brick Appeal | Online Donations | Regular Giving Scheme | 500 Club | Photo Gallery
© L&HCRT Ltd.
All other trademarks are acknowledged as belonging
to their respective owners. All rights